About Me

Austin, TX, United States
rubigirl photography was created out of my desire to capture special moments for my friends and family. i found so much pleasure in it that i decided to make a career out of it. i shoot in a photo journalist style as i love candid shots and feel it is the best way to capture a moment. the name rubigirl photography was born out of my love for my dog rubi. when she looks at you with her big amber eyes you know that you are the most important person in her life at that moment. i feel the same way when capturing a special event or time in a person's life, you are the most important person in my life at that moment. if you would like to contact me for information you can email me at RubigirlPhotography@gmail.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

maggies bridals

i am so excited to finally be able to post this session. the hard part about doing bridals is having to wait to share them. but here we are the day of the wedding and i can finally show maggies bridal portraits.

maggie is a very dear friend of mine. i've known her most of my adult life. we met in the college class at church. i loved her right from the start. many years later my husband and i thought it'd be a great idea to introduce her to another dear friend of ours, steve. they hit it off and now after 11 years, grad school finally finished for both, as well as a doctorate on maggies part, they are getting married. i get to enjoy being a guest at the wedding but will have my camera with me, of course. i'll post more on that later.
































No comments: